Sometimes, we cannot answer all your queries immediately, in order to quickly get a response, we have compiled questions normally asked us and we try to answer them as best we can. However, if you still need to ask us questions not stated here, you may use the contact forms under the Contact Us option. All about Franchising
The following list are some questions to ask a franchisor to evaluate a potential franchise.
Disclaimer: This list is not the only list to follow, but it may be used as a guideline.
- What is the track record of the company? A mature company would be a good indicator of stability and consistency.
- What are the products of the company? It is good to know the products of the company for familiarity in the market.
- How long is the market "shelf life" of the product? A good product should be able to withstand the test of time, and not just be the "flavor of the month" product.
- What kind of support can the company provide for the franchisee? A good Back-end support is very important as a good Front-end can be supported only by a good Back-End.
- What kind of investment am I to commit? Investment does not only entail money, but how much effort and time, are you willing to invest to the franchise.
- What kind of returns should I expect? This is very hard to quantify and is very subjective. In general, you can compare your leaving your money in the bank for the same period and computing how much interest you will earn, now compare that with placing your money in a business and projecting how much you can earn for the same period.
- Are their risks to getting a franchise? Yes, there are always risks in business, but with a franchise you improve the odds of success by investing in an established and trusted brand.
Hen Lin has been in the business of providing good, quality food for more than 30 years. We have over 200 stores operating within the metropolis and nearby provinces. We have been awarded numerously including the Agora Award and the Entrepreneur of the Year award for excellence.
We have also invested heavily on our commisary and training facilities to ensure good, quality food consistency through out the whole chain. We are constantly improving ourselves, and are still employing new technologies to improve our business strategy.
- Established Brand with over 30 years experience
- Trusted by generations of Filipinos since 1983
- The first HACCP certified Siomai and Siopao in the Philippines
- Overall quality of product is a priority
- Customer satisfaction is top priority
- Products provide value of money for customers
- Reasonable capital investment
- Site Evaluation
- Strategic store planning
- Operation and support
- Human resources training and development
- Centralized purchasing and distribution
- Design, construction and technical support
- Opening and monitoring support
Location, Location, Location! It can't be emphasized, the importance of choosing a site. The location might make or break any kind of business. Although, a lot of factors go into choosing a location, in our experience, the following are some key points in choosing a location for Hen Lin:
- Condition of the mall and/or building
- Volume traffic area, pedestrian and/or vehicular
- Purchasing capacity of immediate area
- Proximity of parking spaces
- Number of parking spaces
- Leasing conditions in prospective sites
- Cleanliness of surroundings
- Accessibility by pedestrians
- Accessibility by vehicles
- Exact location within the building and/or mall
- Airconditioning conditions of the building
- Lighting conditions of the building
- Exhaust conditions of the building
- Pedestrian type in key area
Great! Write us a Letter of Intent and send it to
Franchise and Business Development
M&H Food Corporation
M&H Building, Dona Irenea Avenue
Sucat, Paranaque 1719
To hasten the evaluation of your application, please include the following information in your Letter of Intent
- Exact Location of prospective site
- Location map of prospective site
- A photograph of the prospective site (if possible)
- Brief description of surrounding area
- Brief overview of why you think this will be a good location for Hen Lin
- Tell us something about yourself
You may also use our online Franchise Inquiry Form.